Birthdays & Invitations
Within the Jewish tradition of charity (tzedakah), there is the custom of donating to a charity in the name of another.
Glendale Home welcomes such acts as well as any other forms of donations.
1. Members of the public can call, email or donate online to Glendale Home
2. Confirm who the donation is in the name of, and who it is from
3. Indicate if the donation is for a celebration, special event or for condolences
4. Provide a contact email address for the receiver
5. Indicate if a special message is to be placed within our standard celebration letter
6. Confirm if you require a Section 18A Tax Certificate. If yes, provide your postal address to place onto the certificate
7. Once your donation has cleared into our bank account, the letter will be emailed to the receiver